• Dry-register mechanical turbine flow meter with cast iron body in sizes 2″ to 8″
• Suited for water treatment, remote totalizing, pacing electronic metering pumps
• Mechanical register requires no electrical power
• Compact-length flow meter with standard ANSI flanges
• Inexpensive reed switch pulser can be factory-installed or field-retrofitted
WJ-Series turbine meters are dry-register mechanical totalizers that offer accurate, economical reading of high flows with low pressure loss. The horizontal-axis turbine drives a vertical shaft, which is magnetically coupled to the sealed register.
In addition to mechanical totalizing, registers can be equipped with magnetic pulse reed sensors well suited for remote totalizing, pacing of electronic metering pumps, and water treatment applications.
Bodies are manufactured of tough cast iron and epoxycoated for protection. Tungsten steel shafts and jewel bearings further enhance the durability of these meters. Simple removal of the top flange brings out all parts for inspection, repair, or replacement. The meter has a tamper-evident seal to call attention to unauthorized access.
Compatible Seametrics controls include the PT35 pulse timer, the PD10 pulse divider, and the PS40 pulse splitter for running multiple pulse-responsive devices (e.g. pumps, counter timers and remote totalizers) with a single WJ meter.